Up for sale is my sons 1962 Chevy ll tube chassis drag car.
* New fire wall
* New paint, wet sanding and buffing still needs to be finished
* New wiring throughout
* New ARC 8000 touch switch panel
* Mega 450 delay box - existing
* Autometer Gauges
* MSD 7AL3 ignition
* New MSD coil
Chassis; 2x3 square tube certified to 8.50
* Strange front strut w/ Strange disc brakes
* Braced Ford 9" with 4.56 Richmond Pro gears, aftermarket center section with aluminium pinion support.
* Dutchman 35 spline axles w/ 5/8" studs
* Wilwood rear disk brakes w/ new Wilwood proportioning and residual valves
* Kone double adjustable rear shocks
* 4 link rear suspension with wishbone
* Centerline Convo Pro Aluminum wheels
* Magnafuel 500 Prostar fuel pump and regulator
* Optima red top battery
* New tinted lexan Windows, needs to be finished
* Recertified SRP camlock belts, needs to be installed. Has good latch style belts in it now, but we bought them to use while the camlocks were being recerted.
Transmission; Got freshened ever year
* Powerglide with 1.76 straight cut gears
* BTE Front pump
* 8 clutch set up
* All steel braided hoses and AN fittings
* Newly freshened PTC 5500 stall converter
* Dual o-ring servo with aluminum cover
* Needs new trans shield, the old one was out of cert and could not be recertified
* 8 quart aluminum pan
* Transbrake valve body with new soloniod
* Trans cooler with fan
422 SBC bracket Motor with 5 passes
* Motown 400 block bored 4.165
* Eagle 3.75 forged steel crank
* New Callies 6" H beam rods w/ ARP 2000 bolts
* New CP Carrillo Pistons with +5cc dome, 1.5,1.5.3mm Napier rings
* New AFR 245NPP Cylinder heads,2.12 int. 1.6 exh valves. 70CC. PAC springs will handle .800" lift. With combo, approximately 13.5:1 compression w/.039 gasket. 3/4" deck surface, so lots of room for milling for higher compression.
* New ARP 12 pt. head studs
* New Crower Stainless Steel shaft rockers. 1.7 int. 1.65 exh. with .450 intake offset.
* New Comp solid roller lifters w/ .180 offset on the intakes.
* New Comp roller cam w/50mm roller bearings. .749 overall lift
* New Smith Brothers pushrods
* New JEGS Rapid Adjust Billet Timing Chain
* MSD Crank Trigger
* New AFR Titan Composite intake w/ extra plenum
* New Pro Systems Gas 1180 SV1 Carburetor. Have build sheet from Patrick. Tuned for this motor
* New one off billet aluminum carb spacer. There is not a spacer on the market that adapts this carb to an AFR manifold due to the plenum design. We designed and built our own that does not use paper gaskets. Ours uses 1/8" O rings. We have 2.
* MSD Billet distributer
* MSD 8.5mm Pro wires
* CSR Electric Aluminum water pump
* Moroso Fabricated Aluminum Oil pan
* New Melling HV oil pump.
* Fabricated aluminum valve covers
* One off billet aluminum exhaust flange spacers
* 2" custom exhaust with merge collectors. Have a set of Dynomax merged mufflers as well.
* Aluminum radiator with fan
We have almost $15k invested in the motor alone. We have always been small block guys.
Can hear run before I pull the engine
Serious inquiries only please.
Will sell as roller for $18k or sell the motor and trans for $10k.
Have 18' open trailer with winch and club car golf cart ad well. Will make package deal.
Here's a link of our first run in Seattle on methonol