1. 1968 Camaro all steel body except lift off hood and deck lid 3000 lbs. including BBC and driver.
2. Custom paint in good condition, very shiny and graphics are in very good condition, purple and silver, could use some touch up.
3. All aluminum interior with tubs and aluminum dash, all safety glass, roll up side windows.
4. Funny car roll cage, needs re-certification if you want to go faster than 10 flat and 135 mph.
5. Electronics and gauges, a 7AL2, DED, delay RPM activated solenoid, hurst shifter.
6. Wiring is neat and well routed.
7. Stock frame with connectors and ladder bar back half, QA-1 adj. rear shocks, tubular A frames, adjustable front shocks, aluminum radiator.
8. 9 inch Ford center, Richmond 456 gear, after market axles.
9. 180 straight cut power glide with shield and cooler, pro brake, 5700 stall spragless convertor.
10. Aero space disk brakes front and rear, linelock, 32x14x15 MT rear tires in near new condition.
11. 468 cu in BBC, forged domed pistons, H-beam rods, steel crank, Dart Pro-1 aluminum heads, super victor, 1050 dominator, no T-stop, mechanical roller cam, comp. steel rockers, stud support, unilight distributor.
12. Car is race ready and needs nothing but some gas and a driver, set up for 10 flat and under 135 mile per hour, resulting in a 10.14 at 134.95 mph avoiding the expense of certifications, it just costs more to run faster.
13. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY NO BENCH RACERS OR PICTURE COLLECTORS The Camaro has been a race car for many years. It is not street legal, no title, comes with bill of sale from last two owners.
Accepted Possible trade for a 120 in-125 in W.B side drive roadster, a 33, vette or Camaro
Expires on: 01/10/2017
Posted: 09/20/2016, ad expires in 75 days