For Sale: Young, Experienced Driver 4 Hire - Has $!
Education: Dual Major Degree in History and Adolescent Education
Occupation: Sales Territory Manager for Dynabrade Industrial Power Tools
Current Location: San Antonio, TX (from Buffalo, NY)
Racing Career: Began drag racing in Junior Dragsters at the age of 14. Some of the race cars driven include:
- Mullis R.E.D. T/D (4.40s/6.90s w. 605 BBC and NOS)
- 2002 Chevy Camaro Door-Slammer; T/S (4.70s w. 632
BBC and NOS)
- Mike Bos R.E.D. Q/R (8.90 @ 170 MPH w. 632 BBC)
- Race Tech R.E.D. T/D (4.50s / 7.0s w. 632 BBC and
- 1987 Chevy Cavalier Door-Slammer; S/ST (10.90 @
145 MPH w. 496 BBC)
- 1979 Chevy Camaro Door-Slammer; S/ST (10.90 @ 138
MPH w. 477 BBC)
- 1975 Chevy Monza Door-Slammer; H/R (10.90 @ 128
MPH w. 358 SBC)
- 1927 Ford Roadster; TOP E.T. (9.90 @ 135 MPH w.
- 1972 Ford Maverick Door-Slammer; H/R (10.90 @ 140
MPH w. 511 BBF)
- 1997 Horton R.E.D. S/Pro (5.20 @ 134 MPH w. 406
- 2002 Custom Shorty Dragster; No Box (10.00 @ 125
MPH w. 355 SBC)
- 1988 Corvette Roadster: S/ST (10.90 @ 146 MPH w/
Scheduled to begin testing in Pro Mod C4 Jeep next month.
Current License: IHRA license in T/D, Q/R, H/R and Top E.T; NHRA license in S/C
Accomplishments: Has 13 Track Championships (5 in Junior Dragsters, 1 in Top E.T., 1 in Hot Rod 10.90 Series, 2 in Q/16 Class, 3 tuning a junior dragster). Has 2 Iron Men. Has 1 NHRA State Championship. Has Divisional and National Event victories. Has stayed somewhat local so far in career due to financial circumstances of traveling. However, has been to, and went many rounds at, multiple IHRA Nationals and Divisionals and big dollar money races. Just runner-uped in H/R at San Antonio Raceway for IHRA Pro-Am event last month.
Objective: Looking to get hired to drive for someone in anything from No Box to Top Dragster. Have cash to fund. Race-by-race, part-time, or full-time. Not a person who has a dream and would like a chance; have spent extensive amount of time studying the sport inside and out, have raced against many of the best, and look forward to progressing career.
CONTACT: Pete @ 716-807-9855
This item is USED
Item Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX Get Directions To This City
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2007-04-23
Phone Number: 716-807-9855
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here