L78 1968 CAMARO 396 SUPER SPORT 375 HP #S MATCH
Ultra low documented 3,882 original miles! Garaged and preserved in immaculate condition.
Factory L-78 375 Horsepower 396 Big Block 4 speed car.
Comes ready to drive with two engines and two transmissions.
This Camaro is in great running condition and ready to enjoy.
SOME DESIRED OPTIONS
- L78 Option, High compression, High horsepower 396 with solid lifter camshaft, Forged steel crankshaft, heavy duty 4 bolt main cap block, aluminum intake manifold, holley carburator, high flow cylinder heads, including black painted rear body panel, finned front brake drums, SS emblems and rear fuel cap, special springs and shocks, engine bright work
- Matching number MQ code 396 engine is still with this car set to the side. Fully inspected. Never machined and never damaged, included!
- Matching Number Muncie 4 speed transmission is still with this car set aside in great condition included!
- Factory code 4.56 ratio positraction rear is still with this car in place
- Period 396 built to L78 specs in fresh condition, running great in the car
- Fresh strong Automatic turbo transmission in the car
- Original pedals still in place
- Original Harrison 4 core desert cooler radiator still in place
- Never cut, never rusted, straight original body
- Excellent clean bottom and trunk has never seen rust
- Clean straight panels with one repaint micro sanded and fully polished to high show gloss in stunning dark blue metallic with white sport stripe
- All panels line up and doors work as they should
- RPO 721 Style trim group includes all the good chrome and brightwork
- RPO C08 Vinyl roof
- Deluxe steering wheel option
- D80 front and rear air spoilers
-V32 Rear bumper guards
- Special domed hood with simulated air intakes
- Fresh clean fuel system front to back
- Fresh oil, filter and full tune up running great
- And more
Most period speed equipment has been removed to be closer to original and is included in this sale.
I will wrap and carefully load all these included extras in the car for transport anywhere.
Runs and drives just out of long term garage storage. Strong car in beautifully preserved condition. The one you have been searching for.
Enjoy this beautiful SS 396 Camaro without worry of ever hurting the factory parts that can not be replaced. You hold these included rare parts to the side and you have the full value of this very collectable Camaro.
Rare car with the ultra rare and desired L78 high horsepower 396 package and 4 speed Muncie transmission. This Camaro SS 396 was ordered for special use. It was costly and that is why this is a rare one. I have had many of these first generation Camaros and it is the first 4.56 code rear axle I have ever seen.
Did I mention 3,882 original miles?
All the desired collectible boxes are checked so give me a call and get the rare car you want for a fair price.
Will sell at any time.
Phone contact is the way to get this desired musclecar in your garage. Please call for all details and any questions you may have. Thank you.
440 466 1011