For Sale: 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
Modified Chevy SS 396/540 EFI Chevelle
Car was assembled by Buxton Motorsports. Show/Street (All the Best Parts Avialable):
*8 point custom roll cage with removable door swing-outs and removable brace behind seats for easy access to rear seat.
* Complete car rewire with Painless wiring kit.
* Covan’s dash with Auto-meter ultra-light gauges
* Trunk mod’s to include an aluminum 20-gallon Fuel Cell, Battery relocation w/dual Odyssey’s, NHRA Battery Disconnect switch, Subwoofer/Amps, CD Changer, coated.
* Full suspension upgrades to include: Global West Upper & Lower A-arms, Eibach springs, (2) Alston Double Adjustable Vari-Shocks on front, QA1 Adjustable Shocks on rear, Hotchkis upper & lower rear adjustable control arms, Hotchkis front & rear sway bars.
* ABS hydro-electric braking system installation. Factory front disc brakes.
* Engine Installation features a polished Street & Performance Serpentine system, Vintage Air utilizing factory outlets in dash. Custom fuel system w A1000 pump for Electronic Fuel Injection
•Be Cool Big Block Aluminum Radiator with mechanical engine fan/water pump
•Custom Fabricated 2 3/8” Primary headers w/4” Collectors & Exhaust. Jet Coated. Stainless 4" Exhaust w/ Borla XR1 Street/Race Mufflers.
* Custom Trunk Mounted 20Gallon Fuel Cell, Dual Odyssey Batteries, Custom Stereo/Amps w/ Sub-woofer
Other Modifications & Features to the car itself include:
•PS, PB, Auto, A/C, Custom Stereo, B&M Mega Shifter w/line lock, Corbeau Front Sport Seats w/5 point harness, 4” Harwood fiberglass cowl hood, Monaco Orange Paint w/Clearcoat by Santini, factory rear seat & Interior Trim throughout.
*Strange 9”custom back-braced rear-end, 35-Spline Axels, w/Wilwood disc brakes, Spool with 3.90 Gears.
Art Carr T400 trans w/3500 Stall conv. Reverse Manual Valve Body, Line Lock Kit.
*Street legal M&H Street Racemaster Rear Tires, MT’s up front all on Weld Drag-lite Wheels.
Professionally Built 540 Cubic Inch Chevy Big Block by Superior Automotive in Anaheim CA.
* Dart Big “M” Block with Billet Main Caps, 9.8” Deck
* Dart Pro 1 “CNC” 335 Aluminum Heads, flowed & port matched to intake.
* Comp Cams Pro-Magnum roller-rockers, Dart stud girdles
* Custom Grind” Comp Cams solid roller cam & lifters
* Sonny Bryant Billet Crankshaft, 4.25” stroke
* Manley Forged I-Beam Rods, 900HP+ rated
* Ross Custom Forged Racing Pistons, Coated 11.6:1 Compression
* Custom Enderle Staggered 8-stack EFI by “BDS”, Fast XFI Computer, Plumbed with NX Nitrous dry kit 175HP, never ever fired (don’t need it…)!
• Engine makes a true 850 HP & 750 ft/lbs TQ. Dyno 600 RWHP. Car drives perfect, Never seen 190 degrees!
Over $100K Invested, truly beautiful car that was featured in Chevy High Performance Magazine in 2005.
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: Will consider selling "less engine" for $25K.
Instructions for buyer: An Original SS 396 Car. Have original hood painted same color. SoCal car.
Price reduced! Make me an Offer, if serious...
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2008-07-21
Phone Number: 7143301678
Number of Honor Payments: 4
Average Accepted Sale Price: $1,500.00
Average Honor Payment: $29.44
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here