For Sale: 1967 Chevrolet Camaro
1967 CAMARO SS/RS 396
Show winning, factory Super Sport, Rally Sport 396 Big Block, four speed Camaro. One of the most desireable 1st generation Camaros you will find. A rare opportunity to own the best. Always well maintained and cared for. A must see, highly optioned, investment grade Musclecar. Runs, rides and performs awesome. Well sorted and tuned. Ready to cruise safely and reliablely. First time offered in many years.
FEATURES / OPTIONS
- L 35 Super Sport Package with 396 V-8 325 HP numbers matching big block, runs and sounds like a true Musclecar should. Highly detailed show ready.
- M 20 Four Speed manual transmission with Hurst Shifter. Smooth shifting with nice easy clutch effort.
- Z 22 Rally Sport Package with Style Trim Group. Factory SS/RS car.
- G 80 12 Bolt Heavy Duty Positraction rear axle.
- N 40 Power Steering
- V 01 Heavy Duty curved neck COPO style Radiator stays cool on even the hottest days.
- Z 87 Deluxe Interior Group.
- D 55 Center Console with floor mounted shifter.
- N 30 Deluxe Steering Wheel.
- U 73 Manual Rear Antenna.
- V 32 Rear Bumper Guards.
- C 08 Black Vinyl Roof cover.
- D 91 Front End Accent Band Stripe.
- D 80 Front and rear Air Spoilers fitted.
- ZL 2 Cowl Induction Hood fitted.
- LOW ORIGINAL, DOCUMENTED 52,000 MILE CAR!
One of the cleanest 1st year Camaros you will ever find. Originally from the south this Camaro still has it's clean original floors and trunk floor. Still has factory original fuel and brake lines!
A must see Camaro, always turning heads. Call with any questions. Pictures do not do it justice. Runs as good as it looks. This is the one to have.
CONTACT BY PHONE IS THE BEST WAY TO GET THIS GREAT CAMARO.
PLEASE CALL 440 466 1011 RICK
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
|bank wire transfer or cash|
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2009-11-13
Phone Number: 4404661011
Number of Honor Payments: 5
Average Accepted Sale Price: $2,000.00
Average Honor Payment: $22.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here