For Sale: 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
SCSB Z71 Gen IV LS2 6.0
**SINGLE OWNER - Bought NEW in 2002. This truck has been garage kept and well taken care of. Only has 29,365 miles. Engine has less than 1,500 miles on it. The transmission and rear-end were built at the same time; and they have approximately 10,000 miles on them. This truck passes emissions testing required in Central Texas.
I have put in over $30,000 additional into this truck. It is VERY FAST! The original set-up with the original motor (5.3 L) put down 409 HP and 390 ft/lb of torque to the wheels. This original set up yielded a track time of 12.48 ET at 107.XX mph with a 1.60 60ft in the 1/4 mile at Royal Purple Raceway (Houston Raceway Park). To put the new engine in perspective, a stock LS2 (6.0 L) comes with 400 HP. With re-tuning and headers and different intake set up, I estimate this engine set up to have over 500 HP at the crank. With this new engine set up, the truck feels as fast, if not faster, than the original 5.3 L set up. Truck has always ran naturally aspirated--no turbos, superchargers, or any forced induction (nitrous oxide).
EVERYTHING IN THE TRUCK WORKS! Powersteering, Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Stereo. Has the original factory towing package with hitch and trailer plugs. Full size spare tire and jack. Has the complete Z71 Off-Road Package. Upholstery is VERY CLEAN--No stains, burns, rips or tears. Carpet and floor mats are like new. Tinted windows.
• Type: NEW GMPP CREATE ENGINE: GM Part number 19159564 2005 Gen IV LS2 6.0
• Block: Cast Aluminum, bore- 4.000, 6-bolt, cross-bolted main bearing caps, 364 ci of displacement
• Oiling: Stock oil pump and pan
• Crankshaft: Cast nodular iron, internally balanced, 3.622 inch stroke, ASP 25% underdrive Crank harmonic balancer pulley, ASP 23% underdrive Alternator pulley
• Connecting Rods: Stock powdered metal steel alloy
• Pistons: Stock Hyper-eutectic cast aluminum flat top, 10.9:1 compression ratio
• Cylinder Heads: Stock Cast aluminum 15º cathedral intake port, 64.45 cc combustion chamber, port volume Int. /Exh. 210/75
• Camshaft: Hydraulic roller 6500rpm, 204/211 @ 0.050; 0.525/0.525of lift, 116º of LSA
• Valve train: Yellow "beehive" valve springs, steel pushrods, SST hollow stem valves measure 2.00"intake/1.55"exhaust, LS2 timing chain, Investment cast-roller trunnion-1.7:1 rocker ratio
• Induction: Volant ram-air, K& N stock replacement filter, UPD lid, custom intake tube, Mac Performance intake 90º elbow, Stock 78mm throttle body, Corvette LS6 intake, Fast fuel rails, All Star Performance liquid filled fuel pressure gauge, Lucas 48# injectors, Aeromotive fuel regulator, Earl's Auto Fit AN fitting connections and stainless steel braided fuel pressure and return lines
• Ignition: Stock truck ignition coils, MSD 8mm spark plug wires, NGK Iridium IX TR-55's sparkplugs, custom HP Tuners tuning for 93 octane fuel
• Exhaust: Dynatech Supermaxx stainless steel full length complete header system with DEI header wrap, 2.5" collectors, Dyanatech Supermaxx 2.5" intermediate off road "Y" pipe, Corsa Sport 2.5" side exit stainless steel exhaust system with the dual 4" pro tips
• Cooling: Flex-A-Lite 292 series electric fans, Nelson Performance Electric fan harness, Meziere LSx electric water pump, 160º Hypertech Powerstat thermostat
• Transmission: Fully built TransGo 4L60E, Fuddle 3200rpm 9.5" billet converter, Hughes hi-capacity deep/fined transmission pan, Tru-Cool 40,000 GVWR (45,000 BTU)transmission cooler with Earl's Super Stock 250psi hoses with Earl's push lock AN hose end connections
• Driveshaft: Fully built custom aluminum Denny's Driveshaft with billet yokes and slip yokes
• Rear Axle: Stock GM 10 Bolt(8.6)housing and axles with Motive 3.73:1 ring and pinion gears, Timken rear end rebuild kit, Eaton LSD, T/A differential cover
• Front: Stock Bilstein shocks
• Rear: Stock Bilstein shocks
• Steering: Stock steering box
• Brakes: Baer 2 piece 14" front rotors, 1 piece 12" rear DecelaRotors, Russell (5 line kit)SST brake line kit
WHEELS AND TIRES:
• Wheels: Factory 5 spoke, 6 lug, 17" wheels
• Tires: Yokohama Geolander AT P265 70 R17
BODY AND PAINT:
• Paint: Factory Onyx black
• Body: Factory truck, single cab, short bed fleet side
• Interior: Auto Meter full triple A pillar pod, Dakota Digital gages(digital MPH, oil temp and transmission temp), PLX Wideband, Weather Guard black floor mats
• IPCW Diamond Clear Headlights, IPCW Diamond Clear Corner Lights, Painless Performance Products GM High Beam Headlight Relay, Pop n Lock tailgate handle lock w/keys, SST license plate torx security screws, GM rubber bed mat
**ASKING PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE**
All responses to inquiries will be made after 5 p.m. CST M-F or on the weekend.
**********SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!**********
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Instructions for buyer: Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements and associated costs. Buyer is also responsible for registration and any inspections necessary for their residential area. Buyer will not take possession of the truck until method of payment has been verified and cleared through my financial institution.
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2013-10-27
Phone Number: 512-653-7911
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here