Selling my 72’ chevelle…. First off this is not a show/daily driver car. This a “I’m tired of hearing you run your mouth, now I’m about to hurt your feelings” car! A brief history of the car as I know it: I purchased the car back in march 2012 from a 38 year old man who had it since he was 16. Throughout his ownership his dad and him worked on the car together removing all rust by way of new front and rear quarter panels. The metal work is great but he also painted the car himself in his garage. Now having said that it’s not horrible either! The body and frame are both solid. NOTE: new paint on hood and trunk lid was done in the Fall of 2016.
This car was purpose built to go from A to B fast! So naturally all the time and money dedicated to the car was funneled to the applicable parts necessary to achieve that goal. ‘’As with anything, starting off with a solid foundation is key to success.’’
Engine: 434 cubic inch small block built by: ATLAS Racing Engines
· Aftermarket DART 400 block
· SCAT 4340 crank
· BORDIX 18 degree heads with roller rockers (fully jessled)
· Ported and polished heads
· Bullet cam (solid roller)
· MSD Flying magnet crank trigger ignition system
· Digital 6 plus programmable/2 stage rev limiter/high speed retard ignition system.
· MSD Pro billet aluminum distributer
· Prologger data logger.
· Magna Flow 500 Pro Star fuel pump
· 15 gal. Aluminum fuel cell.
· Battery and battery shut off switch in rear trunk/bumper
· Holly 850cfm carb.
· Th350 auto with a manual valve body
· STRANGE 31 spline axels
· 12 bolt posi with 4:56 gears
· 4500 stall torque converter
· Custom lemon headers
· New rear tires installed in the Fall of 2016
I had the motor pulled last summer for a complete rebuild from block to carb. Resulting in 665 hp with 600 ft. lbs @ 6800 RPM
I have full build and dyno sheets for full description and prof of work. The engine has roughly 400 miles on it since rebuild…. very gentle break in miles. NOTE: This motor was built with adding a 500 hp shot of nitrous in mind! It’s never been sprayed but it’s built to handle it. I have close to $11,000 in parts and labor for this motor. (Still pretty cheap for a motor capable of 1165 hp.)
$25,000 O.B.O IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO USE THE HURST QUARTER STICK IN THE CAR…MOVE ON...AS THIS WILL BE TOO MUCH CAR FOR YOU! Hit me up for more info @ email@example.com