1961 CHEVROLET IMPALA BUBBLE TOP 2 DOOR SPORT COUPE
Rare opportunity to own a one of a kind garaged and preserved 1961 Chevrolet Impala hardtop. This Kentucky car has just arrived and is just beautiful. User friendly great driving comfortable car. If you are picky then this is the one you have been waiting for.
Many consider the 1961 Impala hardtop sport coupe to be the best of the breed. This is a true pristine example that has always been well maintained and cared for. An original two tone Ermine White (code 936) red stripe color car.
IT HAS THE LOOK. A stand out on cruise night the whole family can enjoy.
If you want to blend in, it is not that type of car. Attracts attention every time you drive or stop. Many smiles, questions and positive comments are the normal reactions you will experience.
- Rare desired 1961 Bubble top body style.
- Two tone in very attractive colors.
- 2 DOOR HARDTOP SPORT COUPE
- Fully restored very clean original car with great modern upgrades.
- Show quality fit and finish with straight panels and slick paint.
- Impala trim level with fully loaded chrome and stainless trim.
- Numbers matching 283 four Barrel. Nice strong running engine fully rebuilt and fully tested.
- Upgraded and fresh 3 speed Automatic transmission shifts right.
- Nice 3.08 gearing keeps the cruise rpm and fuel mileage good.
- Modern alternator and fresh OEM type wiring.
- Working horn and E-brake.
- Fresh upgraded modern power steering.
- Upgraded modern Power front disc brakes are far superior to stock.
- True full length dual exhaust sounds just right.
- Retrofit upgraded stereo system with no dash mods.
- Dual door mirrors.
- All tinted glass with new seals.
- All dash controls work as they should
- Beautiful interior that is just stunning. Cool original steering wheel and working interior lights.
- New Z speed rated high performance 18 inch tires and Ridler chrome wheels tires fit perfectly.
- Drop front spindles that give this car the perfect stance and no compramise on drivability.
- Completely dry, no leaks!
- No rust body throughout. Clean.
- Fresh very high quality chrome.
- Highly detailed and maintained.
Always starts easy, runs smooth. Just completed a 10 hour trip trouble free! The GPS was plugged in to the lighter outlet, all the signals and lights worked perfect on the drive. This car must be seen to truly appreciate. A true quality piece of history.
Steers and drives like a late model car. A real pleasure to drive. Everything works and most cars this age can not say that. Just out of a private collection, fully inspected and freshly serviced.
Feel free to call 440 466 1011 and ask any questions you may have or to schedule an inspection. This is a no excuses drive anywhere car. Always garaged and kept in climate controlled environments. One of the cleanest examples you will find.
A great opportunity for a low maintenance affordable classic. A real work of art.
Call RICK at 440 466 1011
This beautiful Impala bubble top is for final sale at any time. Call to talk price or if you have any questions.
Call Rick at
440 466 1011 PROMUSCLECARINC.COM