For Sale: 1983 Chevrolet K10
* Engine β Late model center bolt valve cover, has new oil pan gasket, belts and alternator. I was told it was a 350 . It also has a new billet HEI distributor, plugs, wires, billet air cleaner and chrome valve covers.
* Transmission β Turbo 350 3 speed automatic, has new pan gasket.
* Front axle β 308 open carrier, has new cover gasket, pinion seal and fluid. Yoke has been replaced and the wheel bearings repacked. New manual locking hubs.
* Rear axle β 308, limited slip, has new pinion seal.
* Front brakes β New rotors, calipers, pads, hoses and hub seals.
* Rear brakes β New shoes, springs, hardware and wheel cylinders.
* Drive shafts - Both were rebuilt by Ronβs Drivelines, balanced and have new u-joints.
* Transfer case β Np203. Shifter and linkage have been cleaned and adjusted.
* Tires/Wheels β Factory 8 inch Rally wheels with Corvette bands and 32-1150-15 mud and snow tires that are approx Β½ tread. Recently mounted and balanced.
* Suspension - has an suspension lift that was done correctly with springs and no blocks. I think it is 4 inches but not 100% sure. It hadn't been done long prior to me buying the truck as the truck drives well and is stable and not all mushy like a 30 year old truck would be.
* Other β Has all new urethane body mount bushings, new lug nuts and some new studs.
* New AMD steel cowl induction hood, both power doors, tailgate and cowl panel have been replaced with nicer ones prior to the body work being done.
* Both doors have all new weatherstrips including run channels, window felts and vent glass rubber.
* Both doors have been taken completely apart and put back together with the window channel adjusted. Passenger side has a new power window motor and switch. Driver side also has a new window switch and both sides have new door lock switches. Power windows and locks work and the keys lock and unlock both doors.
* New pins and bushings in passenger door hinges.
* New door to cab weatherstrips as well as removable top to cab weatherstrip.
* New door locks, ignition lock and tailgate lock cylinder.
* Rear tailgate has new straps and the window motor rewired along with a new dash switch. Was working fine when I picked it up form the shop but now the window only wants to go down. After removing the access panel and disconnecting the cable for the regulator now the motor wants to work again. Regulator is not bound up so may be a ground issue or ?
* New tinted/shaded windshield, new rubber and new trim insert.
* New headlights, marker lights, tail lights, tail light housings and all other exterior lighting bulbs are new.
* New custom metal grill, upper grill molding and the head light doors have been painted body color.
* All exterior emblems replaced with ones that are like new.
* New wheel opening moldings.
* All new original type [ for 86/87] body side moldings.
* New mirror on passenger door.
* New front lower air deflector under bumper.
* nearly 200 hours of labor alone in the paint and body work including dent repairs and several coats of SPI epoxy primer and high build primer blocked each coat.
* Paint is a custom color base clear Silbur Pearl Metallic over white Summit sealer. Paint is driver quality.
* The entire inside of the bed area has a roll in bedliner.
* The top was sprayed with bedliner material for a textured look.
* Wheel wells have been undercoated.
* Needs the interior completely redone. parts are available from LMC truck. This includes carpet, dash pad, seat covers, and some trim as well as cleaning and refurbishing the parts not replaced.
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: send photos of trades email@example.com
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2009-12-25
Phone Number: 770-519-5109
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here