For Sale: 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle
"L78" # MATCHING-ROTISSERIE- PRISTINE -TRADES
SOLD === SOLD === SOLD === SOLD
== MORE PHOTOS SEE OTHER AD - Ad # 182180197
The muscle car race came to a head in 1970, when all manufacturers were full throttle with engine performance options. Tweaking engines to their maximum performances was no longer necessary, but mandatory to keep up with the growing horsepower hungry buyers! Unfortunately, government emission regulations and insurance companies were not too happy with these advancements. For this reason, it seems well known today that many, if not all, production vehicles were published by their manufacturers with slightly altered horsepower rating to undercut their maximum power on the brochures. Things were never going to be the same after 1970, and will forever represent the most powerful, factory built, carburetor-powered engines ever to reign on the streets of America!
One of the most sought after today, and most dominant offerings then, was the 1970 Chevelle SS396 L-78 With Only 2,144 produced ! L-78 being More Rare than the LS6 454 , with double produced, 4,400 total ls6 in 1970..
Huge solid-lifter power, heavy duty components, and massive torque sent chills down the spines of stoplight competition! Even today, one would have to think twice about pushing the limits of an L78 if given the opportunity!
======= BARRET JACKSON QUALITY == HIGH END ====
*** FOR SALE OR TRADE *** HIGH END TRADES, TRADES PLUS CASH, OR "SERIOUS" CASH OFFERS WELCOME..
- TRUE ALL NUMBER MATCHING and ALL ORIGINAL L-78 (396-375hp)
THE CAR WAS RESTORED WITH ALL ITS ORIGINAL COMPONENTS, WHAT DIDNT LOOK AS NEW, WE COMPLETELY REFURBISHED, ALSO, THE ALL STEEL ORIGINAL BODY IS PRESENT WITH NO PANELS OR FLOORS REPLACED.. E THE "T3" HEAD LIGHTS, ALSO, REMARKABLY THE BIAS-PLY GOOD YEAR F70-14
POLY GLASS TIRES ARE THE ORIGINAL ONES THAT WERE FOUND ON THIS CHEVELLE, THIS CAR IS NOT DRIVEN, ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE A SET OF BILLET SPECIALTIES WHEELS AND TIRES ON HAND IN CASE I DECIDE TO DRIVE THIS BEAUTY.. ITS CURRENT LOCATION IS UNDER A SOFT "WOLF" CAR COVER IN MY HEATED / COOLED GARAGE..
- I HAVE DOCUMENTATION, (2) BUILD SHEETS (ONE IS PERFECT, THE OTHER IS HALF MISSING, I ALSO HAVE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY PAPERWORK FOR THE DISTRIBUTOR & BLANCER AS WELL. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR IS EXCITING, ITS A VERY RARE CHEVELLE, THAT WAS FOUND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION IN 2003 IN THE BASEMENT OF A FUNERAL PARLOR IN ERIE , PA.
"NOTE" ALSO FEATURED IN CHEVELLE MAGAZINE , I HAVE THE ARTICLE FRAMED, WHICH IT GIVES A LITTLE HISTRORY OF WHERE THIS CAR WAS FOUND, AND THE RESTORATION..
- "NOTE" I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO MENTION, THE ONLY THING NOT CORRECT, IS THE FACTORY COLOR, THE RESTORER AT THE TIME, WANTED A RED CAR, SO HE DID THE COLOR CHANGE, THE ORIGINAL COLOR IS NOT SHABBY EITHER, IT IS CORTEZ SILVER, OTHER THAN THE EXTERIOR COLOR, EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR IS CORRECT DOWN TO THE HOSES, HOSE CLAMPS, SMOG SYSTEM, ETC..
--**NOTE** CHEVELLE HAS 33K ACTUAL MILES. IT IS DOCUMETED ON previous TITLE, which I have a copy of.
- I ACTUALLY PREFER TO TRADE OVER SELLING, BUT WILL SELL FOR CASH AS WELL, JUST LIKE TO TRADE IS ALL,, I WILL CONSIDER ALL TRADES, HERE ARE A FEW THAT I ESPECIALLY LIKE : 1969 Z-28 RS, PRO TOURING RIDES, RESTO-MODS,
1955 CHEVY'S (HIGH END BUILDS), 1962 BUBBLE TOP,
FIRST GEN CAMAROS WITH "LS" ENGINES & PRO TOURING SET UP., POSSIBLY ZL-1 CAMARO Or Z-06's,1965-67 VETTE's(Big Blocks) & 1963 SPLIT WINDOW Corvette, any other high end build's, or JUST TRY ME.. you never know what I might like..
-- EMAIL trade pics & your Phone Number with details to:
Send message to seller below.
This item is USED
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2007-05-03
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here