For Sale: 1973 Chevrolet Camaro
• True RS, Z28 clone
sheet metal original and rust free
• Goodmark steel cowl induction hood & short spoiler added
• Show quality Pewter metallic with black Z stripes base coat / clear coat paint
• Underbody / frame rails completely stripped to original primer & painted satin black
• Trunk / floor pans original & very solid.
• All new glass (windshield, rear & doors)
• Rebuilt door hinges and window mechanisms
• 350 SB Chevy completely rebuilt by pro speed shop. NASCAR LOOKING ENGINE. NO CHROME.
4-bolt block bored 0.040” with flattop pistons & aggressive 292 adv dur / 488 lift camshaft
Rebuilt heads with screw-in studs, 2.02/1.6 valves &1.5 roller rockers
PowerPlus Crosswind intake manifold, high flow aluminum water pump, ARP fasteners, etc.
March high performance aluminum serpentine pulley kit
• 700R4 Overdrive transmission professionally rebuilt
2600 rpm stall converter.
Remote transmission cooler with braided stainless steel cooler lines.
Extra capacity deep aluminum transmission pan
• 10-bolt differential completely rebuilt with 3.73 gears and Eaton positraction unit
• New Fuel tank New fuel sending unit installed.
• High performance mechanical fuel pump with new braided stainless steel fuel line
• High performance aluminum fuel filter with dual feed line fuel pressure gage
• Holley Avenger 670 vacuum secondary carburetor
• All new body & radiator bushings
• Custom rear leaf springs (1.0” lower than stock), new pads bushings
• Custom front coils springs (stiffer 1.5” lower than stock)
• Completely rebuilt front suspension with PST master front end kit (tie rods, ball joints, etc.)
• New gas shocks front & rear
• Ceramic coated headers
• 2.5” aluminized dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers ; polished stainless steel tips.
• New power brake booster and master cylinder
• New braided stainless steel high pressure flex brake hoses
• New front disc calipers / pads & rear drum springs / pads
• New DieHard Platinum battery. AC Delco 100 amp alternator
• New high torque mini-starter.
• GM HEI rebuilt with performance kit, 50,000v coil MSD high performance spark plug wires.
• All wiring was either repaired or replaced - all lights and electronics function as new.
• New tail light, turn signal and RS marker light assemblies
• Converted to 134a; new compressor, condenser, dryer, POA valve eliminator, custom lines
• Refurbished A/C control panel NOS chrome dash vents
• 17x8” 5-spoke gray / machine finish aluminum wheels with clear powder coat
• Riken Raptor high performance tires: 255/50R17 rear & 235/45R17 front
• New front / rear seat covers with restored seat tracks & retracting seat belts
• Floor pans completely covered with sound deadener / insulation, new carpet & floor mats
• New console with custom B&M Quicksilver ratchet shifter
• New dash pad, headliner & all interior trim panels replaced or refurbished
• Rebuilt tilt steering column with custom Grant billet steering wheel
• Custom gage panel with Stewart Warner electronic gages (including programmable speedometer)
• New Pioneer CD player with 760 watt amplifier
• Polk (6) speaker system (6x9” rear, 6.5” doors, 4.0” dash)
• Custom door panel speaker pods (no sheet metal cut)
This car runs and drives like a pristine machine, you wont find another one like it.
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ANYTIME WITH ANY QUESTIONS 602-513-3298
- See more at: http://www.arizonaclassiccarsales.com/1973-Chevrolet-Camaro-Phoenix-Arizona-85027/4296514#sthash.pqhHeEX7.dpuf
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Item Location: PHOENIX, AZ Get Directions To This City
Ad posted by:
Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W Parkside Ln
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Member Since: 2004-06-27
Phone Number: 602-513-3298
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here