1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
Trades ~ BLOWN BB- Vintage A/C - Back Seat -
**** FOR TRADE(S) *****
You are welcome to Message me here on Racing Junk, Or IF YOU HAVE A TRADE OR TRADE'S, YOU CAN EMAIL PHOTOS , INFO , AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO:
-- Full Back Seat, Pro Built, Very nice.
*** LET'S TRADES, DONT BE SCARED TO ASK. IM OPEN TO ALL, NEWER Z=06, 60'S VETTE'S, PRO STREET, RADICAL STREET, HARD TOP 55 CHEVY, STREET RODS, RESTO'S, MUSCLE, JUST ASK....
** MORE PIC'S SEE GO SEE Ad #182010931 *
- All Trades welcome , Multiple car trades ,Trades plus cash, or even trades for the right car. Or will Listen to REAL cash offers..
-- Big $$$ Invested --
-- ENGINE --
- Fresh B & B Performance & Machine Racing Engine 511 C.I.
"PUMP GAS" Big Block . with all the Best parts.
- Over $30k+ in engine/trans.
- Blue Printed and Balanced with paperwork Specs From B & B.
- ENGINE WAS SPECIFICALLY BUILT FOR THE STREET AND CRUISING, , Currently making 6-700 to the tires on a very mile street tune. BUT WAS BUILT WITH THE RIGHT PARTS IF YOU DECIDED LATER TO CHANGE PULLEYS AND ADD SOME BOOST- (UP TO 1,200 -1,300 easily..)
- 8-71 BDS Blower Stage III and Polished Intake..
- FORGED SRP Pistons with Eagle 4340 Forged Crank and Eagle
- Manley S/S Pro-Flow Valves, Titanium retainers etc..
- Comp Cam - Custom Roller
- MSD Ignition with Rev Limiter
- Milodon 7qt Oil Pan
- Billet Valve covers,wire holders,& Pulleys
- Polished Edelbrock Highflow Water pump
- March Bracket's
- Be Cool Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Fans and Billet Overflow Tank.
- New Prof. Built "Cook's" Turbo 400 Trans and Stall Built
Specifically For This Drivetrain, Cook's In N.C.
- New S&W Ford 9" Rear with Strange Axles, Wilwood Disc
- Professional Back Half, All NEW S&W With nicer than Factory Appearance...
- 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes/ WilWood On rear
- New Hoosier Prostreet 31x16.50x15 Tires with new Weld
Racing Pro Stars
- Polished Wheelie Bars, .
- Ceramic Coated Headers with new 3" Exhaust-Flowmasters
- Polished Power Brake Booster and Master Cylinder
- New B&M Pro Shifter with Line Lock
- All Stainless Braided Lines through out
- Vintage Air Conditioning, Polished Compressor / 3 Vents
- Complete New Black Leather Interior with Front Buckets and
Full Rear Seat
- New Headliner and Carpet
- New Gauge Cluster and Autometer Gauges
- $600 Billet Specialties Steering Wheel
- Billet Dash Trim & Inserts
- New Painless Wiring Harness
- $900 Polished Billet Hood Hinges (Not shown in pics)
This '55' CHEVY Bel-Air is a NEW Build, with less than 100 miles since it was done.. Car was completely stripped down and put back together with all new hardware, bushings, steering components, and drivetrain.. Undercarriage is excellent & Clean, built with all new parts.
Runs and Drives excellent!!!
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: YES, TRADES + CASH, MULTIPLE TRADES, OR POSSIBLE EVEN FOR THE RIGHT CAR/TRUCK.
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2011-06-22
Phone Number: 000-000-0000
Number of Honor Payments: 4
Average Accepted Sale Price: $3,725.33
Average Honor Payment: $2.44
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here