We know one size doesn't fit all, so we have five different styles to fit every application.
1. 60" Sportsman, this bar works best on cars running low eights and slower. With it's all chromolly construction and lightweight this has become our most popular model to date. $425.00 or $475 installed.
2. 48" Sprung "ladder bar car bars" if you have a ladder bar suspension that needs to get up in the air, this is the bar for you. Made entirely from chromolly these bars feature AFCO springs, and ball bearing wheels.$525.00 or $575.00 installed.
3. 84" Top Sportsman bars. When you start making some serious power you need serious control. These bars provide you with that control. Cars running 6.70's and slower need a bar like this to control the launch and still "spring" enough to not upset the chassis. Made from 4130 chromolly, utilizing floating weld joints, and all top of the line chromolly rodends, these bars are the class of the field. $825.00 or $875.00 installed.
4. 96" Top Sportsman Extreme bars. If you run a blower or spray serious amounts of Nitrous on the starting line you need a set a set of these bad boys. Starting with larger diameter 1 1/4 tubing and stepping up to larger 5/8 chromolly rodends, mated to floating weld joints these bars beg for horsepower. $1025.00 or $1075.00 installed.
5. We haven't forgot you single wheel guys. Dragsters, Altereds, and funny cars along with the occasional door car guy can have any of these bars made into a single. For prices subtract $50.00 from the two wheel price.
Like all of our parts we offer these as unweled or partially welded kits starting at $275.00.
Since we custom make all of our bars you can tweak the dimensions to your specifications.
Business Phone Number: 419-258-2100 This item is NEW Trades NOT ACCEPTEDPayment options:
ANTWERP, OH Get Directions To This City Instructions for buyer: Feel free to call if you would like more info on these bars or any of our products and services.