For Sale: 8.5X24 ENCLOSED CARGO CAR HAULER TRAILER BOX
Covered 24ft ' 2014 vnose v-nose Tubing Race
Brand New Husky Cargo HUSKY HD SERIES....the best value on the web.
One Piece Roof
3M Certified Screwless Exterior
Tubing Walls and Cieling
Dexter Axles With Self Adjusting Brakes WOW!
Full Featurers and Beneifits:
1. 1.5" x 1" Rectangular Steel Tubing in Walls & Ceiling...not the competitions stamped parts or 1" Square tubing...if their ad say square tubing or just tubing...its 1" ours is half-again larger studs.
2. 3/4" A-B Grade Plywood Floor - Not the ccompetitions CDX Grade plywood that delaminates when it gets wet.
3. L.E.D. Lights on Entire Exterior of Trailer - Not the competitions incandescant lights..if their ad says just LED lights...probably just the two tail lights are LED our turn lights..clearance lights are all LED
4. Rear Spring Assisted Ramp Door with (2) Barlocks for Security, EZ Lube Hinge Pins
5. 16" Ramp Extension Flap
6. 24' box space plus V-Nose (TOTAL 26'+ From V FRONT to rear Interior Space)
7. 16" On Center Wall & Floor Crossmembers
8. 3500 lb 4" Drop DEXTER Leaf Spring Axles w/ Dexter Forward Self Adjusting Electric Brakes on Both Axles ----no matter what they say....if it made in S. Ga unless its a Husky it doent have Self-adjusting brakes.....call and ask Dexter who buys them other than Husky Cargo...no one!
9. 36" Side Door with Premuim Clean look piano hinge and RV style Flush lock
10. 6' 6" Interior Height (Get 6" of Extra Height for $240.00 or 12" of Extra Height for $480.00)
11. Bowed 1-Piece Aluminum Roof with Luan Center Lining that is Water Tested...We use 3M VHB Roof Seal System..not the caulk everyone else uses....The caulk erodes and allows roof leaks after a while.
12. 2 5/16" Coupler AND Heavy Duty Safety Chains
13. 7-Way Wiring Harness Plug with complete DOT battery back up break away kit
14. 3/8" Finished Plywood Walls
15. 2K A-Frame Jack
16. True Automotive Undercoating Paint on Frame...look under our competitors trailers...most use so little paint that they are rusting before they leave the factory
17. Manual Roof Vent
18. Interior Dome Light w/ Wall Switch
19. 24" Diamond Plate ATP Front Stone Guard
20. New 15" Bias Ply 205/75/15 Tires on 3500lb Axles and 225/75-15 on 5200lb Axles
21. Silver Mod Wheels
22. 4 D-Ring Tie Downs Recessed in the floor and welded to the frame
23. White 0.024 Aluminum Exterior w/ baked enamel finish with Polished aluminum at all Four Corners to indicate our premium trailer.
If you really want the straight talk and you want a good education about buying a trailer read the paragraph below.
CARGO TRAILER 101
Here is some important information that many of the other trailer retailers will do to fool consumers into buying.
1.) They will use Axles from China instead of American made axles. 2.) They will say they have LED lights when really they only have LED Tail lights. There is a huge difference in the look of a trailer at night when it has nice LED marker lights and fender lights all around and THEY DO COST A TON MORE FOR THE FACTORY. 3.) Almost all of our competitors sell trailers with .024 thick aluminum on the sides when it is a color other than white. THIS LOOKS LIKE A WADDED UP T SHIRT IN THE SUN. Dont buy a trailer in an off color unless it has .030 thick aluminum, it will cost a little more but well worth the few dollars. 4.) They will use 3/4 inch ply wood but not quality wood. BIG MISTAKE IF your in weather or snow alot. Worse is the manufacturers that USE CDX or rated sheeting plywood, which is cheep plywood meant to make roof and be under nice dry shingles or walls that are never walked on. Trailers should be built with A or B grade Plugged, Touched ans sanded underlayment grade plywood. If you buy it cheap you made have delamination. ASK your salesman to tell you what plywood is being used, MAKE EM WORK FOR YOU. 5.) MOST the cheaper trailers are built with Z shaped thin stamped metal wall studs and hat shaped stamped roof cross-members. The manufacturers that offer square tubing here are looking out for their heavy duty users, at a high cost to the factory. 6.) Many will say funny stuff like, We have two bar locks with locking hasp bolted in with flush mount bolts HELLO!!! They all use that. What you really want to watch for is all the bar-locks and other hardware being bought from overseas that will tarnish and not operate well after getting rained on a few times. 7.) Another HUGE ISSUE is roofs leaking. One of the most expensive thing factories have to buy is the ROOF sealant used to make the roofs. A good quality sealant will last in any weather for the life of the trailer. Some push their craftsman to use way too little of the sealant of buy substandard products. The factory whose products we sell have a water machine that dumps huge amounts of water on each trailer before its shipped to verify the roof doesn't leak. 8.) PAINT!!!!! Here is a huge area factories can scrimp on!!!! We see hundred of frames at various factories in south GA where the frames are painted with cheep which fades and don't put enough on it. They are literally rusting before they are finished building the trailer. Look under the trailer your buying if its not completely painted DO NOT BUY IT. sorry but you will probably have to go on a wild goose chase to find a trailer whose frame is painted to your expectations. These are just some of the things you need to know when buying a trailer. At enclosed trailers for less, each member of our sales staff has been in the cargo trailer industry their whole career. They know what to look for and will not let you buy a substandard trailer with out at least knowing it. REMEMBER WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT YOU ARE REWARDING THE MANUFACTURER AND DEALER FOR THEIR HARD WORK. YOU DESERVE THE BEST AND WE HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT PURCHASE EXPERIENCE.
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Husky Cargo LLC
Tampa, FL 33603
Member Since: 2010-09-13
Phone Number: 229-796-4120
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here