Designed to be the strongest, most durable and easiest to build aluminum big block available. The Dart Big M aluminum block is the ultimate choice for competition engines.
Based on the Chevrolet big block V8 design, these aluminum blocks feature extra strengthening in critical areas, increased displacement capacity, true priority main oiling and precision CNC machining.
Conventional configuration that retains all production dimensions for compatibility with standard components. Advanced engineering makes Dart aluminum big blocks the choice for serious competition.
- Standard 9.800” or 10.200” tall deck heights available for stroker engines.
- 4.250”, 4.500” or 4.600” bore sizes standard.
- Ductile iron sleeves with extra thick cylinder walls promote excellent ring seal.
- Reinforcing ribs strengthen the lifter valley and bell housing flange.
- Inboard valley head stud bosses improve head gasket sealing.
- Priority main oiling system delivers oil directly to the crankshaft bearings to enhance reliability at high engine speeds.
- Steel 4-bolt main caps or ductile iron and optional aluminum caps. Splayed outer bolts for extra strength.
- Dual oil pan bolt patterns fit standard and notched oil pans.
- Parts kit included (PN 32000006).
The Big M Race Series cast aluminum engine block offers a raised cam (+0.400") and deck height to 10.400" and come with steel caps. These are priced the same as the standard Big M's. A wide range of machining options are available, either from Dart or from us.
Free Standard Shipping in the 48 States
Borowski Race Engines, Inc. is an authorized Dart dealer and can source any of their products for you. We are also engine builders with advanced CNC machining equipment such as the 4-axis CNC mill shown in the video above. Please give us a call at 815-725-2727 with any questions you might have.