If you are looking for the ultimate SBF Ford block, look no further!
The Dart Race Series aluminum SBF block combines light weight and strength. With displacements up to 450 cubic inches, it is ideal for sprint cars, modifieds, late model stock cars, dragsters, and unlimited competition classes or for those who simply want the best. With pressed-in dry sleeves, upgraded oiling and steel 4-bolt main caps,these blocks have the features that Ford enthusiasts need to build powerful and reliable engines.
As see in the photo array, our customer Serge wanted a new engine for his GT40. He wanted more than a factory crate engine and had us build him something really sweet. The foundation was, of course, a Dart block.
- Premium alloy: Dart Aluminum blocks are cast from RMR cast Aluminum alloy for superior strength and integrity.
- Four deck heights: 8.200” (302), 8.700” (stroker 302), 9.200” (351C) and 9.500” (351W) allow displacements up to 450 cubic inches.
- Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.000” or 4.125” cylinders can be safely bored to 4.165” diameter. Ductile Iron sleeves and extra thick walls prevent cracking and produce excellent ring seal.
- Steel 4-bolt main bearing caps are standard. Three center caps have splayed outer bolts for maximum strength; rear cap uses standard one piece seal.
- Upgraded oiling system has been completely redesigned with a low restriction priority main oiling system with rear external oil pump feed.
- Dual crossovers allow oil flow to be metered with restrictors for roller lifter cams and/or roller rocker arms to reduce oil flow and windage.
- Reinforced head bolt bosses are blind tapped to prevent leaks and produce accurate torque readings. Extra thick decks prevent head gasket leaks.
- Parts kit included (PN 32000004)
We are authorized dealers for Dart as well as many other top-name brands. If there are other parts you need, let us know.
This block is available for sale in a variety of configurations (mains, bore, deck height, fully machined or as-is"). We can also offer short blocks, long blocks, or complete custom engines such as now in Serge's GT40. Please call us with any questions at 815-725-2727.