This ad expires in 48 days.
NEW DART LS BLOCK AND NEW BMP LS 235CC HEAD DEAL FOR AS LONG AS SHELF STOCK LAST!!!!
ON SALES GET THE BLOCK AND HEADS BARE FOR $2800.00
DART BLOCK AND COMPLETE HEADS $3500.00
YOU SAVE ON BOTH BLOCK AND HEADS!!!!
Above Added: Tue June 30, 2015, 12:36 pm EST
WE SELL ALL DART PRODUCTS AT THE BEST PRICE "GUARANTEED".
FOR ALL YOUR RACE ENGINE PARTS NEEDS GIVE US A CALL AT RACE ENGINE PARTS FOR W.D PRICING.
The LS Next block is the first significant change in the bottom end architecture of the LS engine platform. By eliminating the “Y-block” design and utilizing conventional style main caps and oil pans, (stock pans can be used with Moroso oil pan spacers) Dart has addressed the problems resulting from the LS engine’s separated crankcase bays. Windage is greatly reduced, resulting in increased power and improved lubrication.
This design change led to several additional improvements. The main webs are significantly stronger because the bay to bay breathing windows are eliminated in Dart’s design. Deleting the windows also allows the cylinder barrels to be extended by .3750” into the crank case, providing greater piston support at the bottom of the stroke. Two standard bore sizes are available, 4.000” and 4.125”. Maximum bore of 4.220” for iron and 4.165” for aluminim, or optional Darton M.I.D. sleeve kit allowing up to 4.220” bore.
All stock and aftermarket LS components can be utilized. Conventional style 4-bolt steel main caps are used. A 5/8” thick full deck design is utilized for superior strength, with six head bolts per cylinder to provide secure clamping. Dart’s priority main oiling system ensures high rpm reliability and includes provision for oil restrictors in the lifter valley.
• Dart’s LS Next block is cast in the USA with premium cast
iron alloy or aluminum
• Conventional style 4-bolt steel main caps with 7/16”
bolts are used
• Full main webbing for maximum bottom end strength
• Cylinder barrels are extended by .3750” at the bottom,
providing greater piston support for all combinations
• 9.240” deck height, with options of 9.450" are available
which allows for a possible effective barrel length of
.825” deck block
• Extra thick Siamese cylinder bores allow for larger
displacement capacity and a max bore size of at least
• A 5/8” thick full deck design with a 9.240” deck height
• Six head bolts per cylinder provide secure clamping for
power adder applications
• Head bolts are upgraded to 7/16” for increased strength
• Blind head bolt holes don’t go through into the water
• Provision for oil restrictors in the lifter valley
• Revised low restriction priority main oiling system
• Pro-Stock / Pro-Mod big block style stepped main oil
• An external oil filter must be used with stock or
aftermarket oil pumps
• Dual starter mounts
• The water jacket on the #1 cylinder has been expanded for
additional cooling capacity
• LSX style lifter bosses and dog bone provision are