KB Olds Aluminum Block w/Pump, Gaskets, etc
KB600 Aluminum Block
Note: This block will work with different bellhousing patterns - Chrysler, Ford, GM (pontiac, olds, buick), Chevy.
- KB S/N 6078
- Deck Height - 9.902
- 4.440 bore (Can go up to 4.500)
- Can accept strokes up to 5 inches
- Chrysler lifter bore
- Big Cam Bearings
- Mains repair - main moved up 0.019"
- A couple of windows repaired by KB.
- Oldsmobile Head Pattern
- Includes main studs
- Two extra sleeves
- Billet Oil Pump
- 1 pair used copper head gaskets
$2500 + Shipping (I have a shipping box which will work and I am pretty sure it is under the 150lb UPS limit so it can be shipped via UPS).
I also have the following extra parts for sale with the motor.
• One new Erson billet roller cam. I am not sure of the specs as I had my friend who used to run Erson grind it for me but I lost contact with him and can’t find the profile. I know it is a 116 lobe separation and he ground it for my blown 2000 lb altered to run 6.0 flat but be easy on the valve springs (I think the lift is in the low 800’s of high 700’s. Roller cams go from $300 to $600. Selling for $200 + shipping.
• Childs and Albert main bearings – new in the box never opened. Std size pn M-6000-std. The lowest price I could find these (or their equivelant on line for was $89) Selling for $45 + shipping.
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2003-03-11
Phone Number: 775-790-3392
Number of Honor Payments: 8
Average Accepted Sale Price: $3,025.00
Average Honor Payment: $28.01
Report the sale - click here