For Sale: DART LITTLE M SMALL BLOCK PART # 31131211
350 Mains , 9.025 Deck Height, 4.125 Bore
IF BOUUGHT BY EB.20 2014
With a standard deck height, extra thick siamese cylinder walls and a competition oiling system, the Little M is the perfect starting point for a powerful and reliable engine for the street or the race track.
- Extra thick cylinder walls resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power.
- Scalloped outer water jacket walls improve coolant flow around the cylinder barrels to equalize temperatures.
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to the main bearings first for more dependable lubrication.
- Blind tapped head bolt holes prevent water leaks.
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
- Standard small block deck height allows use of off the shelf parts.
- Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps prevent cracks.
- Open lifter valley improves return to oil pan.
- Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters.
- 4 bolt billet steel main caps have splayed outer bolts for extra strength.
- Front and rear external oil inlets, crossovers and restrictor provisions to simplify plumbing with external pump.
- Block includes special coated cam bearings, freeze plugs and dowels
Main Journal Type:350 mains
Engine Block Style:Stock/OEM standard deck
Deck Height (in):9.025 in.
Cylinder Bore as Shipped:4.125 in.
Maximum Cylinder Bore Diameter:4.185 in.
Engine Block Material:Cast iron
Main Bolt Style:4-bolt
Main Caps Included:Yes
Main Cap Material:Steel
Main Cap Fasteners Included:Yes
Main Bearings Included:No
Rear Main Seal Style:2-piece
Finished Cylinder Bores:No
Raised Cam Location:No
This item is NEW
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
|CALL FOR DISCOUNTS|
Instructions for buyer: PLEASE EMAIL FOR ANY QUESTIONS
Ad posted by:
MILT CLARK PERFORMANCE WAREHOUSE
4426 BURK RD
WICHITA FALLS, TEXAS 76306
Member Since: 2009-08-15
Phone Number: 940-781-7434
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here