Blown 6.0 Spec Altered
Show quality TD or AA nostalgia altered
Ironically, we took this car out twice earlier this year to test, both times to Dallas Raceway - first time weather got us second time, after doing our first and only burnout, the timing equipment shut down and we weren't allowed to run (nor was anyone else). Other than a couple of fire ups to test tune up, etc., that's ALL this car has been fired/run - it's like new in most respects, truly. Have ALL records, notes re tune up, etc.
Getting out of drag racing for a couple of years to focus on business and other priorities, would rather sell this car than have it sit in the garage for 2-3 years, it's a great looking hot rod and based on prior performance of motor/setup will be able to run low 7's on a very mild tune up, fast/quicker if desired.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY (please review specs below before emailing/calling, otherwise glad to answer questions you have). Thanks!
ps. Have 24 ft. enclosed cargo trailer with winch, generator (basic setup), will sell with car for an addtional $4,000 if necessary but otherwise trailer is NOT included in sale price.
Specs include the following:
• Mark Williams 125” FC chassis – 6.0 certified (NHRA)
• Fiat fiberglass body with 32 Ford Coupe front end, all lettering/emblems are VINYL and easily removed
• Cage is 21 1/2 at shoulders
* Wheelie bar included (not pictured)
• BDS Stage IV blower – standard helix, completely refurbished by RBS (“JR”) in 2012
• BDS manifold – new 2012
• Enderle Bird injection – new, purchased late 2011
• Enderle 110 pump (6.9 GPM) – flowed/refurbished by Spud Miller in 2012(injectors/pump)
o 8 port and 8 hat nozzles, HS, main and secondary bypasses
• 13.9 mm blower belt/drive
• Mallory SuperMag IV with Red Mallory Transformer/points box (new in 2012).
• 8MM plug wires – new in 2012
Motor: (all new - 2010) and completely taken apart, inspected with minor head porting/updates and head gasket replacement in 2012:
• Dart Big M block billet caps – 540 ci
• Callies Dragon slayer crankshaft 4.000 stroke double keyed
• GRP aluminum rods
• Diamond pistons 4.500 bore
• Custom roller camshaft – 7/4 swap
• Comp Elite Lifters
• RHS Pro Action 360 runner, 24 degree heads (aluminum, rectangular port),
• RHS stud girdles – 7/16 bbc
• Smith Brothers push rods – 3/8ths, .145 wall thickness
• Severe duty valves
• ARP head studs
• Aluminum roller rockers lifetime warranty
• Sportsman oil pump premium pan w /harden shaft
• RHS Valve covers with breathers, puke tank and Fel-Pro gaskets
• ACL rod and main bearings w/coated cam bearings
• Dedenbear case, shorty glide, built March 2011 by Ronnie at Century Transmission, 1.80 straight cut gears, 10 disk clutch, performance transbrake. Taken apart and fully checked in 2012 and new parking pawn and clutch pack.
• MW funny car 9.5 center lightened 3.89 pro gear
• Alumn mod rear 40 spline full floater hardtail (Mark Williams)
• Coan Super Shaft Turboinput shaft (new, installed March 2011)
• 5000 stall converter (new/purchased in 8/2010). TQ is a 10” Northstar Billet w/med Low stall bowl, Spragless, Billet Stator. Built by Terry “Sarge” Gates. Furnace brazed and TIG welded.
• CSR Performance 200 168 tooth flexplate
• Rear – Hoosier, 33.0 16 - 15
• Double beadllocks , conversion done by OMF (Oct. 2013), Weld Alumastars
• Cold Fire 10 lb fire system
• 1 200mph+ parachutes
• Strange Brakes – all around
• Hi-torque mini starter
• 16V battery (new Dec. 2013), includes spare 16V battery
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
|Cash ONLY, no exceptions and no trades|
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2007-10-07
Phone Number: (713) 447-6741
Number of Honor Payments: 1
Average Accepted Sale Price: $850.00
Average Honor Payment: $2.50
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here