For Sale: 2000 Audi A4
VR6 Turbo - 812whp/734wtq - Avant/Wagon
The bullet points:
- I recently tore the car all the way down and double-checked everything in prep for this post.
- Received new: OEM syncros, Clutch Disks, Throwout, Pilot Bearing, all engine seals(top to bottom) etc June 2014.
- Brand new PTE 6766 DBB turbo August 2014.
- Originally a Virginia car - Never seen a Buffalo winter - Rust free.
- Ran 10.400@139 at 30psi (675whp) - 39psi makes 812whp/734wtq. Got booted for no cage again and havn't been back to the track.
- Full interior, Street Driven, Street tires. 3700lbs of fury.
The Transmission is PAR Straight-cut Dog-engaged 1-2, and RS4 3rd/4th. It RIPS 1-2-3-4th with no traction issues (See videos).
The exterior of the car is not perfect. It's a "5-foot" car, not a show car. It still looks really good, but it does have some flaws. 2 small door dings, bumper chips and some general paint wear. A good professional paint restoration would go a long way to make it shine like new.
Comes with High boost E85(39psi), Low Boost E85(28psi), and 93 octane maps. Car can be re-tuned as you see fit.
Has Launch Control, electronic boost control with failsafes for overboost, IAT failsafe, Coolant temp failsafe, cold start failsafe, boost-by-gear, no-lift-shift etc. All 100% configurable.
Car is raised up to a much more tolerable ride height right now to make room for the RPF1's I was running. I know I'm forgetting tons of stuff. If you have any questions about the car please feel free to ask!
I'll let the media below speak for itself!
$28,100 as it sits on Rota Grids.
AAA VR6 Engine
- P+P head
- Fresh valve job + Stem seals
- Ferrea +1 mm Superalloy Int/Exh Valves
- Ferrea dual valve Springs and Ti Retainers
- Schrick 268 cams
- Int Engineering rods w/rifle drilling
- ARP Upgraded 625+ Custom Aged 3/8" Rod Bolts
- JE 83mm pistons w/ Upgraded tool steel wrist pins
- Calico coated race bearings
- ARP Head Studs
- ARP Main Studs
- Injector Dynamics ID1600 fuel injectors
- 034 Motorsport fuel rail
- 2x Bosch 044 fuel pumps with IntEngineering pump rail
- #8 Fuel feed line, #6 fuel return line
- E85 safe stainless fuel filter -- 100 Micron
- Aeromotive Adjustable FPR
- Precision Ball bearing 6766 turbo
- Kinetic Exhaust Manifold
- Tial 44mm Wastegate
- #4 feed #10 return lines
- Custom 3.5" downpipe
- Custom 3" exhaust -- 22" and 14" magnaflows
- EBC Controlled by ECU w/ stainless fittings + pushloc line
- 2.5" hotside and 3" coldside piping - all t-bolt clamps
- 5" Cobrahead intake with 6" x 10" K&N filter
- Treadstone TR-1045 FMIC
- Autronic SM4 Standalone ECU
- Autronic 500R CDI Ignition box
- Upgraded Ford v6 coilpack powered by Autronic 500R
- Custom 1-off intake manifold
- BBK Mustang 75mm throttle body
- Custom engine mount brackets
- OEM Oil Pan
- OEM Adapter Plate
- 034 Starter
- 16" Spal Fan
- New radiator
- 01e with PAR engineering Straight Cut Dog Gears - 1+2
- RS4 3+4th
- New OEM syncros on 3/4/5th
- Ratios - 2.82, 1.84, 1.32, 1.034, - stock s4 5th and 6th.
- Clutchmasters FX850 clutch - New disks + T/O
- USP Stainless steel clutch slave + Line
- Stern Engine/Trans mounts
- Stern Power Ring
- Reinforced clutch arm/fork
- 034 Billet rear diff brace
- S4 brakes
- Solid front axles
- K-Sport coilovers
- S4 cluster with ALL PIXELS! - (Actual mileage 123k on car)
- RS4 door pulls
- S4 white/grey power Alcantara
- Boost + Oil Press gauge
- RS4 Bumper
- S4 Rear Bumper
- S4 lower doors/skirts
- Rota Grids 18x9.5 -- ET20 + ET38
- RS4 grill
- E-codes w/ DDM HID's
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Instructions for buyer: Haenszel@gmail.com for questions.
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2014-08-12
Phone Number: (716) 697-3290
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here