1964 Ford Custom
• New 482 Cu. In. “Stroker” Ford Side-Oiler engine , 510 HP, 10.2:1 C.R. (pump gas), Ford “Side-Winder” intake, custom ProFuel Carburetor (860cfm), Mallory Unilite Distributor and hidden MSD ignition
• C-6 Transmission w/shift kit, 2800 rpm custom converter, standard shift pattern
• 9 inch Ford rear with new3:89 Moser Trac-Lok rear end, Aluminum driveshaft, with HD U-Joints
• 4 wheel Disc Brakes, Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder, all new Stainless brake/fuel lines
• Fiberglass Hood, Front Bumper, Front Fenders, Doors, and Decklid
• Lexan Side Glass & Rear Window
• A-100 Front Bucket Seats with new covers and new carpeting, Dynamat installed under carpet
• Stainless Steel brake & fuel lines
There is over 80,000 invested in the car. NOS sideoiler, Stroked to 42 cubic inch. Very mild camshaft. Very nice to drive.Original K code 29,000 original miles, Arizona Rust free body. Upper shocks, still in factory position.
Injected mold doors, fenders,Hood and trunk lid. Lexan glass.All windows roll up like factory. The car was restored by Randy Deliso, The Thunder Bolt Guerue. The front towers were done as Thunder Bolts were. The rear wheel wells were messaged but not cut.
Body, paint, engine and undercarriage are perfect and beautiful
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: Mercury or Lincolns
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2003-11-17
Phone Number: 210-861-3620
Number of Honor Payments: 2
Average Accepted Sale Price: $6,500.00
Average Honor Payment: $65.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here