1967 Chevy Pickup. ALl Black
-454 Big Block from GM Performance parts
- 1988 Chvy step side bed
Gear Vendor overdrive & Turbo 400 trans
-3.70 Rearend Gear on 12 Bolt posi
-Bed has some cheapo Roll on Bedliner that has some peeling
-truck is Minitubbed to fit up to a P325 or 13.5" wide tire. Axle is stock width.
Power steering works flawlessly
-Alluminum Fuel cell (15 Gallons)
- New Nitto Drag radials bought in 2010 with less than 300 miles (no passes at track)
- Paint has some bubbling aound the cab and bed.
- Frame has absolutely no rust and the body is solid. This has been a Texas Truck until I bought it as the second owner and haas resided in Florida since.
- Engine has less than 5,00 miles on it since new.
- New aluminum radiator. Stays cool in Florida summer heat even idiling in heavy traffic.
-Truck does not have A/C
- This is an aewsome Street Truck and can be driven dialy. OR convert into mean drag strip truck if a power adder or gearing is changed.
This truck has run 12.1 at the drag strip according to previous owner. I do know that when I would race the previous owner on the street with my 450RWHP 2002 camaro SS he would stomp me all the way to about 80.
Hope the descriptiuon helps.