Great Show car
Owned since 1987. Started frame-off restoration/modifications in 1995.
- Pontiac 400 engine built by Rock n Roll Engineering.
- Edelbrock Ram Air IV aluminum heads
- TCI Streetfighter TH350 transmission
- MSD Ignition
- Holley 670 Street Avenger Carb
- Griffin Aluminum radiator
- Rear End 3.73 10 bolt posi.
- Brakes: Wilwood remote master cylinders, Wilwood front caliper & rotors, rear stock drum.
- White Pearl w/ Blue/Purple Pearl Ghost Flames.
- Screaming Chicken air brushed on inside of Hood
- Hurst Hatch T-Tops
- Molded-In rear spoiler and wheel flares.
- Replacement panels: Quarter Panels L/R, Fenders L/R, Floor pans L/R Frt/Rr, Trunk pan, Front Fascia, fiberglass Hood w// Shaker Scoop molded in.
- 6 point roll cage
- Sub frame powder coated
- Sub Frame connectors
- Ladder bar suspension – Morrison AM
- Front A-Arms/suspension by Fatman Fab. w/ 2” drop spindles
- Billet Specialties Steering column
- Dash refinished (Just Dashes)
- Tweed interior - Grey & Blue
- Custom door cards
- Simpson 5 point safety harnesses Front/Rear (Only Front functionable)
- Ron Francis Wire Works wiring system
- Dakota Digital gauges
- Finished trunk