For Sale: 1969 Chevrolet Camaro
572 BBC Pro Street
The car is registered in NJ as a Historic Vehicle. This car maintains all of the original stock Camaro lines, but converted to a Pro Street car. The car is 100% sheet metal and all of the body panels open/close properly. The color is a dark blue metallic with Black Racing Stripes.
I did not build the car, but bought it completed and modified things that I wanted to do, like the exhaust and some minor interior and electrical items.
- Custom built 572 cubic inch motor
- Dart Big M block, 10.2 compression
- AFR 357 magnum aluminum heads
- 3 speed Turbo 400 transmission, pistol shifter with reverse manual valve body
- Line lock and trans-brake
- Precision Industries 9.5” Vigilante stall, 4000-4500 rpm
- 10 point Roll Cage; chrome-molly 4130 steel
- 4 link suspension with adjustable coil-overs
- Dana 60 with 35 spline Strange axles and spool, 4.56 gears
- 9 gallon custom built stainless steel fuel cell with working fuel gauge
- 69 Camaro Dark Blue Basecoat (Dupont ChromaBase)
- Black Z/28 stripes basecoat (Dupont ChromaBase 99K)
- Clearcoat (Dupont Chromaclear 7600S Urethane clear)
- Front seats are standard 1969 Camaro buckets and are adjustable
- Tilt wheel with chrome column
- Back seats removed, rear deck finished and carpeted
- Camaro gages in console, all work including speedometer
There are no disappointments here; the car looks as good in person as it does in the pictures.
Send message to seller below.
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Instructions for buyer: No Trades. Please don't ask.
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2008-08-07
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here