Ok All so I been looking around and I am open to any car like quaility...only thing is nothing with a roll bar system. Lets see what you all have!!
Above Added: Wed August 10, 2016, 12:44 pm EST
I am selling my 1957 Custom Chevy....If your looking for a great car that someone else already spent the money on ($130k) and you just want to cruise and show, this is the car for you. Nothing says classic cars better than the iconic 57 Chevy...take the styling of the golden years of automobiles and add all the comfort of modern cars and this car is it. Don't let all the power fool you....this car cruises awesome with a TCI Turbo 400 with street fighter TCI converter automatic transmission and power steering, but when you want to let her run...hold on her 600 HP will put you back in your seat. The sound of the full 3 inch dual exhaust with the Mooneyham blower will turn every head on the block and at the show, but its not obnoxiously loud...shes just right!! The interior is comfortable and stylish like a modern car with full leather interior, while keeping true to the classic custom hot rod that this car is. As for it being a show car...you will be hard pressed to find a cleaner car...undercarriage is clean and rust free, the frame is powder coated, the rear is chromed, the engine compartment has just the right amount of chrome and is super clean, the exterior is clean, chrome and emblems are correct to the car and in excellent condition. This is a show stopper...have room in your garage for your new trophy collection!! I will do my best to list all this car has to offer....if you dont see something just ask, it probably has it but ask.
* Frame off Restoration
* TCI Custom Frame
* Chromed 9 inch Ford 4 link rear w/adjustable coil over shock
* Wilwood 4-wheel power disc brakes w/ tubular A Arms and dropped spindles
* All Aluminum Rodeck 427 blown and injected 600 HP small block chevy
* TCI Turbo 400 Automatic with Street fighter TCI Converter
* Mooneyham 6:71 blower with BDS Fuel Injected fuel system
* Adjustable MDS igntion system
* Full 3 inch dual exhaust with 02 sensors
* 100 amp Alternator
* Power Steering
* Custom BeCool Aluminum Radiator
* Ididit tilt wheel
* VHX Custom dash and gauges
* Custom sound system
* Vintage Heat and AC
* 6 way power bucket seats
* custom built console
* full Ultra leather interior (soft and no cracks or tears)
* Power windows
* All new glass (no chips or cracks)
* All new seals and rubbers
* Chrome bumpers, handles, locks, lights, emblems
* New wiring harness
* Rust Free PPG base coat clear coat...beautiful shiney finish
* Coy custom ordered Chrome wheels 20 x 12 rear and 18 X 8 fronts with new low profile tires all the way around
* Custom 23 gal stainless steel & polished gas tank and stainless polished battery box.
Im sure if you're a car enthusiast you know the quality of what went into this car and amount of money spent on this car by the list.
I have plenty of pics, and car is available to inspect just about anytime.
I love cars...and would be willing to entertain trades for a like quality Mopar (68-72 B Body or 70-74 E Body)