- '56 Buick Special
- 383 Stroker/558HP/512 ft.lbs. built by United Racing Engines Arizona
- Turbo 350 built by Mannys Corners Transmissions
- All fabrication and build by Tony Potente/No Coast Kustoms Ballston Spa, NY
- frame off, completely rebuilt 10 Bolt rearend with 343 gears, Amazing engine compartment .There is a lot of 1 off stuff in this car.
- Powdercoating by Powdertech Powdercoating in Duanesburg, NY
- Interior by Conrad Schroader Burnt Hills NY. Aligator & Gold metalflake along with Green carpet and Headliner
- Custom Paint by Neil Cuomo, Schenectady NY. Kandies, metalflake & on & on.
- Appeared in Old Skool, movie Tattitude and started in the Independent film "GASSER"
- A few scratches and boo boos as it has been driven from Upstate NY to NJ and other places.
POSSIBLE PARTIAL TRADE: must be a DRIVER which can handle a baby seat
- Appraised at $65 and more than that into it
Accepted DRIVERS Only. Must have a back seat. 2 or 4 door
Expires on: 01/23/2017
Posted: 10/03/2016, ad expires in 92 days
Seller Information Ad posted by:
Member Since: 10/03/2016
Phone Number: (518) 365-7495