Kindig-It Design, based in Salt Lake City, UT has been customizing and restoring hot rods since 1999. The mastermind behind Kindig-It Design is legendary hot rod builder Dave Kindig. Over the years, Kindig’s name has become synonymous with over-the-top custom design, detail work and craftsmanship. Most recently, Dave and his team achieved celebrity status with the launch of their cable TV series Bitchin’ Rides currently airing on Velocity channel. During Season 1 (Ep. 4 Mile High Rod Run) the team reminisces over Cavallo Rossa and Dave explains “it’s because of this car that we’ve gone so far”.
At Motorclear.com of Sandy we’re proud to present this one-of-a-kind Kindig-It Design masterpiece. Listed below are the design and engineering highlights of this extraordinary vehicle. Words alone cannot describe how intricate this car is.
• 8in Stretched hood using original Hood Panels
• 3in Chopped Top (2 ½ in the back)
• Suicide Doors
• Hourglass Style Running Boards
• Bespoke Candy Apple Paint (paint by Dupont)
• Full Leather Tan Interior
• Widen Rear Fenders (1.75in)
• Custom V Rod Headlamps
• Fully Painted Custom Frame
• Billet Stiletto Wheels (18X7 front/20X10 rear)
• Mercedes Velour Carpet
• Custom Dashboard and Center Gauge Cluster
• 496 Chevrolet Big Block Engine
• Hilborn Fuel Injection
• 700R4 Transmission
• Ford 9in Rear Axle
• Ceramic Coated Exhaust
• Ridetech Front & Rear Air Suspension w/Center Console Controls
• Wilwood Brakes
VIEW THIS CAR ON Youtube: https://youtu.be/XOyqI-8_oAA
Motorclear.com of Sandy is Utah’s most exclusive auto brokerage firm specializing in performance, luxury and custom vehicles. Our services include; specialty vehicle pre-orders, consignments and trade-ins. We also offer our inventory of hand-selected vehicles ready for purchase at any time. Since 2008 Motorclear.com of Sandy has developed a reputation for honesty, professionalism and impeccable vehicles.
To inquire or schedule an appointment please call Adam Heller at 310-938-8704.