1939 FORD, CUSTOM BUILD
**LT-I** Engine, Only 7,100 miles
Description – This is a very, very nice, and neat car, it was a custom build car from Colorado Customs. I love the Bronze burnt orange metallic color. I will be 100% honest about this car as I know it. I know that I am the 3rd owner; I have receipts showing where the previous owner had the car since 2012 till 2016. I took the car in on trade for another one I had and gave a lot of money difference. I really want a 55 Bel-Air, or 66 Chevelle, or 69 Camaro. So that is why I am selling this car to get what I want. Car was a complete custom Build in 2005.NOT A KIT. Well over 100K in build. Reserve is a lot lower than that.
I do have manuals for the Stereo, Air ride Suspension, vintage Air system, Electric windows, ALL wiring for the car to what goes where, so if you need to reference anytime.
ENGINE: Slick smooth firewall area with a, 1993 LT-1 engine, fuel injection and it has as much chrome that you could put on it, and the top covers of course are painted to match the car color. Pushed by a 700R4 overdrive to drive wherever you want. Has Vintage Air, and all chrome brackets. Power steering, Ceramic coated heater, and still looks like new.
BODY/EXTERIOR:- It a super slick, super straight glass body, with the color of a Burnt orange Aztec color, which has a smooth hand painted pinstripe underneath the clear coat. Custom built car from Colorado Customs. Has a removable convertible soft top, which hides, down behind seats, when you put top down, so you don’t even see it, a custom built top. It has stainless mirrors, both doors, chrome grill.
• Has Air ride suspension, and is all hidden in trunk area, with the Battery
• Fiber glass custom body and Chassis built by Colorado Customs. NOT A KIT
• Air Ride Suspension, and tank is hid in trunk under an compartment
• There are stainless levers for the hood and trunk latch hidden out of the way
• Stainless door latch from inside to open the Suicide doors
• Chrome tilt wheel column and stainless steering wheel, with the Colorado Custom logo
• 4 Wheel disc brakes, and calipers and brake drum timely painted to match
• Stainless exhaust to the rear, and custom fit is very nice, bends are equal
• Nine inch ford rear end
• Wheel front with 205/40/17, Rear 295/45/18 Nitto T555 tires
• This is a High end built car
INTERIOR: - Beautiful interior, custom made and it is high dollar, with the Pleather soft material, custom door panels, looks great. Dash is painted to match interior, with all new dash gauges, and the stereo and Heat/Air controls are built into the custom made console panel. All the controls are stainless, wipers, window controls, and light control. Console arm rest does have storage. It has seat belts for both seats that retract back. Matching carpet of course and custom made floor mats for the floor board.
• The power window controls are also in the console or you have 2 electric remotes that will roll windows Up or Down also.
• Underneath this car is super nice also, put your mirrors under it.
• THERE IS NO WAY TOO LIST EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR, IT IS ALL NEW, CUSTOM BUILD, SO NOT USED STUFF.BEST OF THE BEST
When you go to car shows, you WILL win show after show, and prob. Best of show.
ANY Questions please email me and I will give you my number, the reason I don’t have my number is cause a lot of people call and just talk about what they like and so on, not being mean but don’t have time to talk to people that just want to talk and not interested in purchase.
Accepted 66 Chevelle, 55-57 chevy, 69 Camaro, or send me what you have
May trade just send me what you have.
This ad has been marked as sold
Posted: 10/22/2016, ad expires in 1 days