For Sale: 1932 Ford 3 Window
1932 Ford 3 Window Custom - GREAT 8 WINNER
After competing in the professional show circuit previously the owner/builder of this car sought out to make the best 32 Ford this world has ever seen. His brainchild would later be known as XS CASH and it proved to be the best of the best taking home a Great 8 award, Americas Cup, Legends Cup and much more. The car took on a celebrity status all its own and has yet to be put up against another 32 that could come close.
So how do you build the nicest car around?
By hand of course! Every piece on the car down to the chrome spark plug covers was designed and created specifically for this project. Thousands upon thousands of hours were invested to make every piece perfect in everyway. If any component was purchased for the car it was merely a starting point that would later be customized beyond recognition. For instance, a Downs body was used but you won't ever find another Downs body car like this. It was chopped, lengthened and worked over in all the right places to create one of the toughest looking old Fords around. From the stance of the car to the throaty sound of the motor you just won't find anything better.
• Downs body purchased in 2002
• 3 window coupe
• 3 1/2" chopped roof with California slant to front
• Windshield reshaped, curves on all corners
• A-pillar laid back 1 1/2 degrees
• Hand-built aluminum hood, lengthened 10 1/2"
• Grille shell made similar to a '33
• Handmade aluminum fan shroud
• Chip Foose designed grille built by Dan Fink
• Deck lid widened and radius all 4 corners
• Rear body bobbed 2 1/2" upward
• Rear wheel wells relocated to center of wheels, moved inboard to clear tires
• Power windows
• Power doors
• Power trunk
• Power deadbolts in B-pillars
• Custom blend Dupont red paint
• 3 recessed panels in roof
• Aluminum hood side panels with custom side coves
• American frame rails
• All custom made cross members
• Tubular K-braces
• 4 wheel disc, all 4 calipars match
• Custom one-of-a-kind chrome & powder-coated rotors
• Custom built front suspension by Kugel
• All fasteners are handmade
• Custom made lug nuts
• 355 4-bolt main steel crank
• GM small block
• Custom designed dual quads
• Custom air cleaner with air induction
• 350 turbo transmission
• Custom built Kugel rear end 390 posi
• All chrome plated rear end hub to hub
• 4 rear coil shocks
One of a kind!!!
• Designed by Eric Brockmeyer
• Built by Jeff Phipps
• Every piece handmade
• Molding made on 5-axis CNC
• Custom leather & French stitching
• Please review build book for more information
41 bullet points don't come close to outlining all of the amazing features this car has to offer so call or email us today for additional information. You will be amazed what all went into the build of this car. Seeing it in person is like walking up to a work of art. This level of show car rarely gets put up for sale, DON'T miss this opportunity...
Purchase this car today at a fraction of the invested cost!
Make the builders loss your gain for $419,500.00!
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Item Location: ARLINGTON, TX Get Directions To This City
Ad posted by:
Classical Gas Enterprises
1118 Enterprise Place
Arlington, TX 76001
Member Since: 2010-01-14
Phone Number: 6824291010
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here